- To carryout research projects/programmes in the areas of human resources development for an easy understanding of sericulture.
- To conduct training programmes concerning structured and non-structured courses, in the areas of Skill development, Technology upgradation, Entrepreneurship development, for the benefit of sericulturists, teachers, bankers, in-service personnel of seri-sector, students and overseas trainees.
- To undertake and implement ISDS programme of MOT as per set action plan.
- To look after the training, hostel management and related activities thereoff.
- To undertake specialised training programmes in sericulture on demand from other organisations.
|Dr. R.S. Katiyar||Scientist - D|
|Smt. A.S. Suma||Scientist - D|
|Sri. C. Parameshwara||Scientist - D|