- To carryout research projects/programmes for optimizing host plant yield through agronomical and nutritional packages.
- To undertake the research in the areas of mulberry, soil health management, soil microbiology and fertility.
- To monitor the soil fertility status of mulberry gardens and creation of data base.
- To undertake long term effect studies on mulberry cropping systems on soil biology and productivity.
- To evaluate the conjunctive use of nitrification inhibitory for efficient utilization of nitrogenous fertilizers.
- To undertake the studies on the factors influencing the nutrient uptake and its use efficiency in mulberry.
- To carryout the studies in the area of agriculture engineering and to facilitate mechanization in crop production.
- To maintain host plant plantations & general plots and to supply foliage for silkworm rearing to silkworm Division.
- To generate compost/ vermicompost and biofertilizers for farm use and supply to the stake holders.
- To raise and supply improved host plant seed material (cuttings, saplings)
|Dr. Dasappa||Scientist - D|
|Sri. B.T. Srinivasa||Scientist - D|
|Dr. Sibayan Sen||Scientist - C|
|Sri. V.K. Yadav||Scientist - C|
|Dr. V. Shobhana||Scientist - B|