- To carryout research for developing technologies/ packages for silkworm disease and pest management.
- To carryout survey and surveillance of diseases & pests and to develop forewarning systems.
- To provide disease monitoring support to seed multiplication centres
- To maintain, multiply and supply bio-control agents of host plant and silkworm pests
- To undertake habitat studies – impact of crop diversity on conservation and performance of parastoids and predators in mulberry crop systems.
- To undertake the evaluation/ management strategies for uzifly and Giant snail and Papaya Mealy Bug in mulberry.
- To study the therapeutic control of microsporidiosis by utilizing enzyme genes.
- To study the factors responsible for silkworm crop losses.
- To identify probiotic bacteria for bacterial diseases.
|Dr. M. Balavenkatasubbaiah||Scientist - D|
|Dr. A.V. Mary Sherry (Josepha)||Scientist - D|
|Sri. J.B. Narendra Kumar||Scientist - D|
|Dr. A.R. Narasimha Nayaka||Scientist - D|
|Dr. Mallikarjuna Gadwala||Scientist - B|