|DIvisional Chief: Scientist D|
- To prepare annual action plans and Results Framework Documents for the Institute and nested units.
- To coordinate and monitor R&D, Training and Extension activities of the Institute for effective implementation of the mandate
- To evaluate Research, Extension and HRD proposals for seeking clearance of the advisory/ funding authorities.
- To conduct meetings of Research Council, Research Advisory Committee and other meetings and to prepare required minutes of the meetings and follow-up.
- To prepare periodic progress reports and state-of-art reports.
- To coordinate preparation of Institute publications and to prepare Annual Reports and other related documents.
- To coordinate with Universities, research Institutes in respect of academic and inter-institutional programmes
- To facilitate patent and commercialization of inventions and to act as a Patent Cell of the Institute.
- To look after the EM (Electron Microscope) functioning, its upkeep, maintenance and to execute for EM studies as when entrusted.
- To prepare technical/scientific reports/notes and write ups.
- To facilitate participation of personnel in training programmes, seminars, workshops and conferences.
- To prepare, update and maintain databases on personnel, projects/ programmes/production statistics etc.
- To coordinate Inter-Institutional and International collaborative projects/programmes.
|Dr. Vineet Kumar||Scientist - D|
|Sri. H.M. Munikrishnappa||Scientist - C (S.M.)|
|Smt. M. Rekha||Asst. Director (Statistics)|
|Sh. Bheemasen S Pappu||Asst. Director (Publicity)|