- To carryout research in the areas of Extension, Economics and Social sciences related to sericulture
- To validate technologies through large-scale in-house and field trials
- To undertake extension activities for dissemination and promotion of technologies
- To popularize technologies through regional research stations and nested units
- To undertake adoption and absorption of technologies with the stakeholders and to assess adoption/absorption level in the field.
- To coordinate On-Farm Trials, On-Station Trails, Multi-locational Trials, pre and post authorization trials etc.
- To coordinate the extension activities being taken at nested RSRSs & RECs.
- To conduct extension communication programmes
- To coordinate with departments of sericulture of State governments, NGOs etc.
- To undertake and execute the CPP for promotion of Bivoltine
- To develop the strategies for technology transfer to women sericulturists/ stake holders and to augment their involvement.
|Sri. S.B. Nagaraja||Scientist - D|
|Dr. B. Gangadhar||Scientist - D|
|Dr. A. Mahima Santhi||Scientist - D|
|Dr. G.S. Geetha||Scientist - C (S.S.)|
|Joycy Rani Dasari||Scientist - B|