To develop package of practices for elite mulberry varieties to increase the mulberry production at minimum cost for improving the income and economic status of sericulture.
- Mulberry cultivation and resource management practices, Cost effective technologies and Income augmenting through effective value addition processes
- Integrated technologies for standardizing suitable nutrient management for mulberry
|Paired row system
|| Use of Azotobacter biofertilizer
|Use of VAM
|| Use of Vermicompost
- Efficient tillage management practices in mulberry
- Use of exclusive chawki mulberry garden for healthy silkworm development.
- Fortification of seri-compost and vermi compost
|Composting with Pleorotus
||Vemicomposting with mixed culture of earthworms
- Fertigation in mulberry through drip irrigation
- Organic farming in mulberry
- Intercropping in mulberry for income augmentation
- Packages for resource constraint varieties
- Mulberry based Integrated Farming System
- Development of Integrated technology Package for sustainable leaf production
- Organic farming for sustainable sericulture and-environmental development.
- Bio energy concept for conversion of waste mulberry shoots— a value addition in Sericulture.
Mulberry Agronomy, Soil microbiology, Biofertilizers, Irrigation management, Recycling of organic residues, Organic farming , Integrated farming system & economics and Bio energy concept from seri - waste Biomass.
- Evaluation and promotion of vermin compost technology for the efficient nutrient supplement the quality leaf and cocoon productivity at farmer’s field.
- Studies on the comparative yield potentiality of promosing mulberry varieties under different sources of organic and inorganic nutrients (PPA3420)
- Biological control of fungal root rot disease of mulberry by endophytic bacteria Burkholderia cepacia and Bacillus subtilis strains.
- Development of modified spacing with special reference to plant geometry for sustainable leaf production in mulberry.
- Offers training on package of practices for mulberry.
- Guidance to students for pursuing studies leading to M.Sc (Tech) in Sericulture and Ph. D degree.
- Consultancy service on mulberry cultivation practices and management.
- Well developed Agronomy and Microbiology lab.
- Mulberry experimental gardens
- Glass house
- Compost Yard & Vermi-park.
Scientific papers: 78 including Books, Papers presented in Seminars.
Please contact Scientists Concerned.